- Coastal décor is inspired by the natural beauty of the coastline, including the flora and fauna found in the area.
- Colors in coastal décor are usually light and airy, mimicking the colors of the horizon at dawn or dusk.
- Materials like glass and wood are commonly used to create a serene and tranquil atmosphere.
- Beachy décor, on the other hand, is all about fun in the sun and a relaxed vibe.
- Colors in beachy décor are often bright and playful, reflecting the energy of a day at the beach.
- Materials like colorful textiles, seashells, and rope are commonly used to create a casual and carefree setting.
Coastal and beachy are popular themes for home décor, but what’s the difference between the two? While both have a water-related theme, there are certain characteristics that set them apart.