What is Boho Style?Boho style, also known as bohemian style, is a decorating style that is inspired by the free-spirited lifestyle of bohemians of the 19th century. It is a spirited and eclectic style that blends diverse styles and cultures into a smoky style with a focus on natural elements and nature. The boho decorating style is known for its use of vibrant colors, eclectic patterns, and a mix of different textures and materials.
The Elements of Boho DecorWhen it comes to Boho decor, it’s all about mixing different elements and materials to create a unique and inviting space. Here are some of the key elements of Boho decor:
- Use of natural materials such as wood, rattan, and wicker
- Textured fabrics such as linen, cotton, and wool
- Handmade and exotic accessories such as macrame, beaded curtains, and tapestries
- Mix of patterned textiles such as floral, geometric, and tribal prints
- Plants and flowers to add a touch of nature and color to the space