If you have a guitar with mini humbuckers, then you know how great they can sound. But what if you could make them sound even better? By choosing the right pots for your mini humbuckers, you can really maximize their potential. In this blog post, we’ll show you some of the best pots for mini humbuckers, so that you can get the most out of your guitar’s sound.
Best pots for mini humbuckers : A complete buying guide
If you’re looking to buy a mini humbucker guitar, there are a few things to consider. First of all, what type of music are you going to be playing? If you’re a blues player, for instance, you’ll want to get a mini humbucker that’s designed specifically for blues. If you’re into heavier metal or rock music, however, you might not need such a specialized pickup.
In that case, you can buy a mini humbucker that’s designed for general use – such as the Seymour Duncan SH-2 and SH-4 mini humbuckers. Next, decide how much money you’re willing to spend. Mini humbuckers start at around $30 and go up from there. Finally, take into account your own playing style when making your purchase.
What is pots for mini humbuckers?
There are many reasons why someone might want to use a mini humbucker in their guitar. For one, they can create a more pronounced sound when playing lead or soloing. Mini humbuckers also offer a louder output than single-coil pickups, which can be helpful for larger venues or when you need to be heard over the background noise.
Why should you buy a good pots for mini humbuckers?
When you’re playing a guitar, there’s nothing worse than having an unwieldy, jangly sounding mini-humbucker. A good pots for mini humbuckers can help tame that noise and make your guitar sound smoother and more defined.
Different types of pots for mini humbuckers
There are a few different types of pots that can be used for mini humbuckers. The most popular pot is the Fender type, which is made from plastic and has a metal grill on one end. This type of pot is perfect for mini humbuckers because it’s relatively small and doesn’t require too much power to produce sound.
Other pots that can be used for mini humbuckers include the Danish style pot, which is made from brass and has a conical shape. This type of pot is good for producing high-pitched sounds, and is also ideal for use with mini humbuckers because it provides more amplification than the Fender type pot. Finally, there is the Acoustic G&L style pot, which is made from aluminum and has a slanted top.
Features to consider when buying a pots for mini humbuckers
When it comes to buying a pots for mini humbuckers, there are a few features that should be considered. These features include the size and shape of the pot, as well as its material. Additionally, the type of pickup required should also be taken into account.
For example, if you have a Gibson Mini-Humbucker, you’ll need to purchase a pot that fits on the mini-humbucker pickup slot on the guitar. Another important factor to consider when purchasing a pots for mini humbuckers is their material. Pots can be made from either metal or plastic, and each has its own benefits and drawbacks. Metal pots are generally stronger than plastic pots, but they can be more difficult to work with. Plastic pots are cheaper and easier to work with, but they may not be as strong as metal pots.
How to choose the right pots for mini humbuckers?
When it comes to choosing the right pots for mini humbuckers, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, you’ll need to decide what type of pickup you’re using. There are two main types of mini humbuckers – single-coil and double-coil. Then, you’ll need to decide how wide your neck should be – this will determine the size of the pot you need.
Do you need a pots for mini humbuckers & Why?
The answer to this question is pretty simple. Someone who wants to use a mini humbucker in their guitar need not worry about buying a pot for it.
9 Best pots for mini humbuckers in 2023: According to Reviews.
These pots are specifically designed for guitars made in Asia, and are a good replacement for the stock pots on guitars made in China/Korea/Japan. The pots have a 6mm knurled split shaft, M8 thread, 8mm diameter, and a thread height of 9.5mm (3/8 inch). They are made from brass with an aluminum shaft, and have a linear taper with standard +/-20% resistance tolerance.
- Linear taper with standard +/-20% resistance tolerance, 500K ohm pots are standard controls for humbuckers, remains more high-end frequencies, gives brighter tone than 250K
- These pots are widely used guitar tone and volume controls, good to fit small cavity.Metric sized pots mostly use in import guitar or Asia made guitar
- Metric sized M8 thread, 8mm diameter, Thread height 9.5mm(3/8 inch).Brass thread, aluminum shaft
- Package includes 4pcs potentiometers, nuts and washer
- Standard solid construction
- It will fit modern Squier/Epiphone/ibanez/ESP etc made in China/Korea/Japan guitar’s stock knobs
- 16mm (5/8 inch) mini sized base
- 6mm knurled split shaft fits a coarse-knurled (18-spline) knob
.’ Alpha potentiometers are perfect for small cavity guitar pickups. Genuine Alpha control pots, made in Korea, have a Metric sized M8 thread and an 8mm diameter. They come with a 16mm (5/8 inch)diameter mini sized base and are solid construction with an audio taper with standard ±20% resistance tolerance. 500K ohm pots are standard controls for humbuckers, giving a brighter tone than 250K.
- Metric sized M8 thread, 8mm diameter; Thread height 9.5mm (3/8 inch), aluminum; 16mm (5/8 inch)diameter mini sized base
- Audio taper with standard ±20% resistance tolerance, 500K ohm pots are standard controls for humbuckers, remains more high-end frequencies, gives brighter tone than 250K
- made in China/Korea/Japan guitar’s stock knobs
- Metric sized potentiometers mostly use in import guitar or Asia made guitar
- 6mm knurled split shaft fits a coarse-knurled (18-spline) knob
- Package included: 4 pieces potentiometers, nuts and washers
- Genuine Alpha control pots, made in Korea
- Standard solid construction
- It will fit modern Squier/Epiphone/ibanez/ESP etc
- Alpha potentiometers are among the world’s most widely used guitar tone and volume controls, good to fit small cavity
This Circuit wiring set is perfect for installing in an LP SG EPI style electric guitar. This harness is prewired and includes switches, tone pots, and capacitors. This wiring set is compatible with Gibson guitars and can be installed in minutes.
- Wiring diagram as the picture seventh shown, this harness is completely prewired
- 2 volume / 2 tones / 3 way switch, 2 capacitors, 1 input jack socket, prewired components make for an easy install, each tone pot has its own 2A473J capacitor, as well replace all the electronics.
- 18mm / 0.71″, Base diameter: approx
- Circuit wiring set compatible for LP SG EPI Style electric guitar, Material: Metal and wire, Switch Cap: White
- 2 Volume and 2 Tone Knob Pots: 2 B500k full size potentiometer, 2 A500k full size potentiometer, Pots Shaft length: approx
- (Any other problem about product or replacement, please help to contact the seller, The way to Contact Seller: Find your order — Contact Seller, thanks.)
- 16mm / 0.63″, Switch: Approx
- 2 tone potentiometers with the green capacitors and 2 volume potentiometer with no capacitor, pots are smooth and consistent, switch is excellent and cool that it came with a white tip
- All you need to do is solder your pickups to the switch and ground them to the volume pots, more instructions please help to see the description as below
- 18 x 28 x 49mm / 0.71 x 1.1 x 1.9 inch
Wilkinson Mini M Series Humbucker Pickups are made in China and distributed by Musiclily. These pickups offer a brighter tone than traditional humbuckers, with more sustain. They are also smaller in size, making them easier to fit into small spaces.
- Resistance: 6.3K (± 0.5K)
- Typical guitar model includes Les Paul, Firebird, etc.
- On the pickup back, B for bridge
- Package included: 1 piece pickup
- Yellow wire is hot wire, black is ground wire, white and red wire are split coil wire
- The tone is a middle ground between the single-coil and full-sized humbucker, its smaller size helps deliver a brighter tone and more sustain.
- Magnet: Ceramic; D.C
- Genuine Wilkinson parts, M series is made in China and distributed by Musiclily
- Pickup size: length 83mm (3-17/64″), width 29mm (1-9/64″), height 17mm (43/64 “)
- Note: Our screws maybe will not fit your usage, please use your own if need.
- No noise but with a slightly narrower coil field giving this pickup a sound of its own
- For many Jazz style electric guitar need mini humbucker pickups, bridge position, wax potted
Introducing the Humbucker pickup for electric guitars! This pickup is designed to replicate the classic warm sound, but it has slightly more output to give you more punch. The sensitive soundboard with tone and volume control ensures that your guitar will sound great no matter what style you play. The 6.35 output will give you plenty of power when you need it, while the durable metal material ensures long-term use.
- Package ContentsHumbucker pickup, A500K mini pot, B500K mini pot, 1/4″ (6.35mm) jack.
- These are designed to replicate the classic warm sound, but they have slightly more output to give you more punch.
- FeaturesSensitive soundboard with tone and volume control, 6.35 output; Size: 9.4*4.45cm.
- Easy to install and convenient to use
- Great for electric guitar replacement parts.
- One-piece pre-wired electric guitar pickup
- Metal MaterialThese are premium pickups with qualified metal and electronic materials
- CompatibleThe pickups are suitable for electric guitars
- High Quality Pre-configured humbucker guitar pickup with volume sound pot
This is a 32-pot growler pot tray. It is made of fairly rigid sides and lightweight material, making it last for several growing seasons. The top of the pot is 2.63 square inches and the depth is 3.5 inches. This tray can hold up to 0.59 pint or 17.09 cubic inches of soil or plants.
- 2.63” square at top; 3.5″ deep
- Volume: 0.59 pint; 17.09 cu
- 32 of these pots fit in a standard 1020 tray
- Manufactured in the USA by Landmark Plastics
- Fairly rigid sides and lightweight; Will last for several growing seasons
Introducing the Mini Seedling Starter Pot! This small, durable pot is perfect for starting seeds, cacti, and cutting plants. It’s also great for raising transplants. Package includes 28 pots. Pot size is 2.55″W x 2.54″H and white in color.
- These mini seedling starter pots are made from durable plastic
- Pot size only in 2.55”W x 2.54”H, white color, ** no saucers included **
- Considering the pot is made of plastic material, please keep out of direct strong sunlight for longer service life
- Package includes 28 pcs small plastic square plant pot container
- Ample drainage on the bottom for optimal moisture management
- Perfect size for germination, starting seeds, cacti, cutting,and raising transplants
The Prewired One Magnet High Output Power Twin-Coil Pickup is perfect for any electric guitar player looking for an extra pickup. This pickup features a 3-way switch and two mini A500K control pots, one mini B500K control pot, and one 2A473J capacitor. The pickup is fully shielded for low noise and wired for hum cancelling.
- 3-way switch, one mini A500K control pot, one mini B500K control pot and one 2A473J capacitor and a mono jack
- Prewired one magnet high output power twin-coil pickup
- The pick up with 2 pole pieces and is fully shielded for low noise and wired for hum cancelling
This pot is perfect for planting seeds, magical bean and small herb. The bottom of the pot has many holes for water drainage. Each pot has a saucer to catch excess water and keep water from spilling out.
It needs a saucer if using the pot inside the house. These flower pots are made from durable plastic. Pot size in 2.5″Wx2.25″H, 40 pcs.
- Perfect for plant seeds,herb seeds, and vegetable seeds
- This pot is perfect for plant seeds,magical bean and small herb.
- Also can keep them indoor to serve a decorative purpose
- Each pot has saucer to catch excess water and keep water from spilling out.It need saucer if using the pot inside house.
- These flower pots are made from durable plastic
- Pot size in 2.5″Wx2.25″H，40 pcs.
- The bottom of pot has many holes for water drainage.
Best pots for mini humbuckers brands
250k Pots Vs 500k Pots - Sound Comparison
Looking to buy a guitar that can handle some heavier sounds in the near future? Check out our list of the best mini humbuckers for guitars in 2023! 1. Gibson Mini Humbucker: This model from Gibson is known for its heavy sound and is perfect for those who are looking to add a bit more power to their guitar playing. 2. Fender Mini Humbucker: Another great option from Fender, this mini humbucker is perfect for players who are looking for a versatile pickup that can handle both shredding and country styles of music. 3.
PRS Single-Coil Humbucker: If you’re looking for a pickup that has a bit more sustain than the other options on our list, then the PRS Single-Coil Humbucker is perfect for you. 4. Bartolini Mini Humbucker: If you’re looking for a pickup that has a warm, vintage sound, then the Bartolini Mini Humbucker may be perfect for you. 5.