- Start slow: Begin with 15-minute sessions every 2-3 days until your body gets used to the infrared treatment.
- Gradually increase the time: After your body has adjusted, gradually increase the length of your sessions to 40 minutes per day within the ideal temperature range.
- Pay attention to your body: During your steam room detox sessions, be sure to monitor how you feel. If you start to feel lightheaded, dizzy, or uncomfortable, it may be time to cut your session short.
- Stay hydrated: It’s important to stay well-hydrated during and after your steam room detox sessions to get the best possible results.
- Don’t overdo it: While it may be tempting to spend hours in the steam room to speed up your detox, it’s important to avoid overdoing it. Too much of a good thing can be harmful, so stick to the recommended time frame and listen to your body.
The amount of time you should spend in a steam room to detox can be a tricky question to answer. Although the ideal time range is generally between 15 and 40 minutes, this can vary based on your individual tolerance and level of activity. Here are some guidelines to help you get the best possible results: