- Modular homes are built to the same codes and standards as traditional homes, meaning they are held to the same safety and quality requirements.
- Due to their factory-built construction, modular homes are often completed faster and with less waste than site-built homes. This can help keep costs down and increase overall value.
- Modular homes are made with the same materials as site-built homes, so they will not age any differently.
- Modular homes can be customized just like traditional homes, allowing for an equally unique and personal living experience.
- Finally, due to the increased demand and popularity of modular homes, they may even appreciate in value over time like any other desirable property.
When it comes to investing in a home, it’s natural to want to ensure that the property will retain its worth over time. For those considering a prefabricated or modular home, the question of depreciation often arises. The good news is that these types of homes hold their value just as well as conventionally-built ones. Here are some reasons why: